Tuesday, March 18, 2008

heythere




hey there goiyle frien?....whaddup?jillyb doin the catz on sat to sun..all set there...hopeyou have a blast at the ball...they can be deadly,too, you know....@$#$(*'s new beau canned their time...stating just no chemistry after over 50 hours of phone time???...just didn't want to take on the wrinkles and saggy tits ..so much for sparkling repartee!!!...ugly scene out there...more later...of to NYC domani matina....L...m
just to reiterate...the #### you gave was 1-555-555-5555 ext 32855....would not go through on my cell...aqnd on my cell I kept getting the message that the message i had left was not registering...anf..

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

LOL danielle, I thought this was your mom and told alison that our moms should hang out because they'd really get along. Ha! This post is from my sister.