Thursday, April 3, 2008

(no subject)


Hello Michelle;
It was so terrific seeing you in Vegas, I hope you had a good time. I had a thought, since you are not in a relationship why not think about moving to San Francisco. It would be great to have all family members on the west coast. Maybe you could get that SFO office up and running properly, could be a good idea, think about it. Anyway you would love San Francisco, it is such a wonderful city, NYC pales in comparison. It would be great to get to see you a little more offten. Don't worry,we will not be in your business all time, ask Scott we are not in his business all time. Please think about it, you would absolutely love San Francisco, it has so much to offer. Also Que says that you are trying to quit smoking,. congratulations, I think that is great. I know how hard it is because My mother struggled for years trying to quit. So good luck and hang in there. How is your bunny? I hope she was alright when you got home. Que and I are coming to NYC eary in May, we haven't made our plans yet, but I will let you know. I'll speak with you soon. I love you. Mom
ps I want to sending you some vitamines and your Obama T shirt. Let me know if I should send them your home or office.
Love always,
Mom

No comments: