Monday, October 20, 2008

RE: package!



I saw on Oprah Dr Oz said that most women
don't have this gene that helps to digest alcolhol and it gets in our bloold system
really fast that is why I (we) get drunk on one or two
glasses of wine. I really
want to be at my optimal health the rest of my life. The numerolgy reading I had was
really good. I loved all the frankness he had. That really was what this yogi
numerolgy does and he tells you ways you can get real. I really liked him. I would
love you and jimmy to get a reading maybe for Christmas. Hummm how can I fit that into
my budget lol.
Hopefully we can have a nice Mother to daughter chat soon. Maybe yu can get a phone
card and call me from work sometime. We are working on our web-camera. I am trying
not to buy one cause I want to get a new computer soon and the laptop will have one
built in
Any suggestions on what kind of laptop to get.
Peace

No comments: