Friday, February 15, 2008

FW: New Security Feature The SRC CODE














Hey Darling Daughter ,

Happy Valentines Day, Fanny's B'day today . She is sweet a little bitty but sweet. So I am practacing"Seeing the Good" and being positive. I have taken two reactin for the smoke already. Amber is smoking alot . Man what we human do to ourselves. Anyway back to the good. What did you and Jim do for Valentine's ? Me I bought some choclate and eat almost all of if. Amber says it is a stupid hoilday and turned the channel when they were going to show what the stars were doing lol. Please mail the checks to fannys honey. I am helping you as much as I can . Lets pray for a good settlement so we can breathe a little. Foresure lets not let money make us miserable , it is only a tool to use and there is always more where that came from is my motto. Love you guys kiss Rudy for me Peace LOVE MUMMA xooxxoox
SHANTI Sue Hudgeon
Certified Yoga Instructor
Thai Yoga and Kripalu Massage
www.greenyogatherapy.com

No comments: