Friday, February 15, 2008

no subject



Hi Baby girl,
Lisa and I had a funny day today . We went for a walk in the woods and got lost and got scared on top of getting lost. Lisa is a scary cat, go figure. We saw lots of creepy crawlers, and the things you are most afraid of I won't even say.
Anyway we found our way back and we had a good laugh. We have 5 or 6 guys in our course.
I am sure I will have lots of funny stories. I hope I can get a handle on my farting, God this food , Lisa and I are going to get some beano tomorrow. Anyway I love you take care baby we'll talk before the show . I left you some money on the desk in the envelope. Bye for now Om Shantih xoxoxo


Namaste'Sue Hudgeon
Certified Yoga Instructor
Fresh Juice Retreats
Contact: (xxx) xxx-xxxx Cell: (xxx) xxx-xxxx
Email: freshjuice_retreat@yahoo.com
newyouyoga@mail.com
Web: http://freshjuice80.tripod.com

No comments: