Friday, February 15, 2008

Subject: Hi!

Hi Chris.

Have you gone to the doctor yet. I don't want to talk to you until you have taken advantage of your health insurance. I heard you and Michael had a good time when you left granny's the other night. I hope he wasn't drinking too much. I heard James was there and that the two of you were chatting all night. I don't know why the two of you just don't admit you like each other in more than a friend kind of way. He is going to be a lawyer you know. When are you going to come home and get this snowboard out of the garage? Your father practically runs it over everytime he goes out for a ride on his bike. I'm giving you two more weeks before I throw the thing out. Robin, Donna, Gail and I all had craft night last night. We miss having you at our craft nights. Take a look at the enclosed photo of the pretty sweatshirts we made.

Love Always,
Mom

p.s. It was nice seeing you at Gran's the other day. I'm glad you are finally growing your hair long. You actually looked like a girl.

No comments: