Friday, February 15, 2008

Only 53 days left



Well I am getting excited! Only 53 days left till our cruise. Make sure you go in to Carnival.com and print out your quick boarding pass. (I think it is called fun pass) You put in your reservation # 7R12P6, boat Freedom and date of 1/5/2008. You finish filling out the areas (they want your passport #) and then once completed you can print the boarding pass for you and Danielle. This will save us time at boarding. This weekend Vic and I will start looking at flights for you guys. Which is the best airport for us to look at for your flight? and the last thing you do before leaving the house is making sure your passports are in Danielle's purse! It's going to come fast! Do you have luggage.. packing for one week! I think Allison was going to ask Dad for a nice big suitcase for Christmas. I think the weather will be in the low 80's and 70 's during the day, cooler at night! Can't wait to see you for your birthday! Love YOU!

No comments: